With private financing from Wellcome Trust, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Woodford Patient Capital Trust plc, Malin Corporation plc, ORI Fund and Hepalink, we have been supported to establish a mature and long-term vision for success in tackling some of the most challenging diseases.
By understanding disease mechanisms, human therapeutic antibody drugs can be envisaged to reverse or control a variety of human diseases. By implementing and deploying the most innovative antibody technologies, we believe we can access rare antibodies that possess these unique properties. By developing these antibodies as therapeutics, we will be able to treat diseases that afflict people in the developing and developed world. Success in these endeavours will enable us to realise our vision of becoming a global biopharmaceutical company, with a rich pipeline of therapeutic human antibodies.
Fusing passion with compassion, Kymab’s mission is:
- To deliver modern medicines on unique and proven platforms
- To bring hope to patients with high unmet needs
- To treat the world’s diseases, bringing societal benefit
- To be an effective global partner in ameliorating global disease
- To fully realise the value of antibodies developed using our discovery and development platforms
- To realise unique opportunities for partners and value for investors from our unique approach