Website usage terms and conditions
This usage statement governs your use of this website.
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which will govern Kymab's relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term "Kymab Limited" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Kymab Limited, The Bennet Building (B930), Babraham Research Campus, Cambridge CB22 3AT, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is Company No. 07027523.
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Unless otherwise stated, this website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the factual content, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose including information about medical conditions and their treatment. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Nothing on this website constitutes an invitation or offer to invest in the securities of Kymab. In particular, actual results and developments may be materially different from any forecast, opinion or expectation expressed on this website.